Sunday, December 21, 2008

over the weekend..


Way to waste a weekend i must say..
well.. not really.. but i did have some opportunity to snap some photos..
it's not alot but..
well.. i'm not complaining if i can ease my itchy trigger finger...haha

here we go..




never heard of this road before? yea.. me neither.. it's on the east side though



it's a very old fan...








Christmas Deco at suntec!



Policing around the tree...



I got myself a new camera strap!! hoho..






why was my weekend wasted? well.. aside from not staying at home(although hanging out was cool), my night was totally wasted.. i had to attend my mom's cousin's son's wedding.. which.. technically, it's my cousin's wedding.. the reason why i dislike it.. was because.. i never spoken to this cousin before..
you can say.. we're super distant cousin.. in my whole life.. yesterday was the first time i talked to him.. and it was only words of thanks.. gee.. really wasted my night..
well.. there were other downsides to that wedding..
but i shan't criticize anymore..
all i have to say is... if that was my wedding..
i rather call it off.. haha :P
didn't take any photos of the event.. no point also ;)




Held at the grand copthrone waterfront hotel.. just right beside Zouk.. so.. i guess thats why they will hold their honeymoon :P



on my way back.. i notice a mini cooper with a rather.. well.. if you understand the language.. you'll find out what i meant.. i won't mind having this number on my number plate!.





and thus end my rather.. fruitless nor fruitful weekend..
and off i go.. booking back into camp..

exam's are this week..

gotta be mentally prepared..sigh..
till then.. later guys! and..
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: