Tuesday, February 10, 2009

As the day approaches..

Myeh, valentine day is around the corner again... and guess i'll be spending it alone again.. or perhaps with a buddy..
things never go my way anyways.. so don't ask me why i don't bother asking "them" out.. or such.. no point, as most of them will probably reject me..

phfff.. why does valentine's day even exist! if they want.. everyday can be a valentine's day! better yet.. every day can be your own birthday! or christmas.. well.. to each their own..

i won't want to say valentine's day is all that bad.. i'm sure there are guys(or girls) out there enjoying themselves.. with people spoiling them with presents, wishes and what nots..

i'm just saying.. well.. i'm probably not one of them!.. haha
so to those who are that lucky.. or fortunate.. be glad, and treasure those who appreciate you..

to those who are left unappreciated..
well.. unless you're like someone like me..
someone's appreciating you..
they're just shy to admit it.. :P

just know.. they're out there.. someone..





well.. unless you're someone like me.. :D



- Trust Me.. I'm No Otaku, I'm Just Strange.

No comments: