Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cold...

It's been a freaking hectic week so far.. and i'm totally not enjoying it..

Got too much work to do..
and today..

i lost my NDS..
or rather misplace..

i just hope that it isn't one of my colleague who decided to "just happen" to find it and take it away..

In fact, it's my own fault to misplace it so carelessly, but.. while doing work.. you tend to forget things..

Hence, (Hectic + Wilfred = Screwed Up Side Of Him)/Trouble = Disastrous Results | Lost of items | Screw ups) = Massive Emo Time...

I just hope it'll be a better wednesday later on..
the realm's down, i've lost my NDS and i got tons of work..

Guess it's back to reading novels.. or playing my psp..
probably choose the novel..

sigh..

Emo time..




- Trust Me.. I'm No Otaku, I'm Just Strange.

No comments: