Tuesday, May 27, 2008

D-Days

Lately.. been slacking around after grad!

Was roaming around in my neighbourhood, and found this little cafe in the corner..
cool place to hang out, though it looks a little too profound for someone of my intellect!

It's a simple cafe, where the tables are made out from old sewing tables, there's also this little corner where the walls are "vandalize" with graffiti! it's not a new concept, but pretty cool in a cafe like that..








This picture rings a phrase to me! "Does your love have a switch on it?" hahaha






sides.. these this cute chick working there.. ha. thought of getting a part time job there.. but alas, there wasn't one.. seems like a family business! oh well!.. perhaps the indian prata shop might want a chinese coffee boy! "Pak Chi! Kopi No Kosong?"






Caught the sunset setting yesterday.. notice that my area has quite nice sunsets.. as for sunrise.. haha.. guess i've gotta wake up earlier!!! :P

My area's




Bishan has also nice sunsets.. so if you love birds out there are looking for nice sunsets.. and wanna avoid the beaches.. go to bishan or my area!! lol


Bishan's







ha.. lastly, outta topic.. guess who i sat beside in grad.. haha..





P.S, if you want the grad photos.. keep nudging me!



my secret is fatally goregous, ask me who!!! :P

No comments: