Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whirlwind!!



This past few days have been one heck of a ride for me..

1) Getting a job

2) Quitting the job after the second day

3) Finding a job

4) Getting my sleeping hours back

5) Getting my emotions back in check..

Yes.. i've got a job.. or rather.. had a job..
Got this part time job in an office in novena region..

don't know why i accepted it.. since i really can't take desk jobs..
makes you feel stiff.. and guess there's too much limitations for a rebel like me.. haha!..

and, their job scope didn't really suit what i had in mind..
so.. i quit on the second day.

Had a mutual understanding with my supervisor. Though she told me quite alot of important life skills. And that i shouldn't repeat this mistake again.

as i type this out.. the words "creditability" keeps playing in my mind..ha..

really got to learn how to research jobs before i jump straight into it..

myeh.. :P

so it's back to the drawing board for me..
gonna be tough to get a job... for a NS enlistee..

send out 3 applications,
one got back.. but rejected me.. as i haven't completed NS..

hoping the other two has good responses.. and i don't mind a ParTimer..

on the other hand..





met up with a few friends on tuesday.. i have to admit.. been awhile since i seen them, one of them already enlisted, lucky fellow got an immediate desk job.. another one's a slacker.. staying home doing chores..another lucky fellow, and lastly, a fellow friend..myeh.. let's just leave it there.. meeting her was good enough.. enough to emo about her..

It's been said the longer you don't meet someone.. the heart grows more fonder..
heh.. myeh.. i guess mine did.. gosh.. seeing her smile made my heart skip a beat.. flutter and weak.., ruffling her hair, annoying her, Heck!!, even talking to her made my knees and heart melt.. gosh..even chatting on msn... will suffice for this pathethic heart..hah...phff.. sigh.. but.. since when did girls ever fancy me..keep dreaming Wilfred!! you're lucky she's your friend to begin with!! phfff!!

heh.. kinda guess this is like a indirect confession..but.. phfff..whats the point..






so.. i guess.. it's kinda an emo period for me.. Gotta find a job! Gotta prepare mentally for NS!, Gotta Wrestle with the family! Gotta Wrestle with the heart! Gotta wrestle with Finance!! Gotta Wrestle with my emotions!! hahhah... Roar!!

Gosh.. looks like i'll be confronting my dreams and nightmare tonight..

if only, if only, she....


P.S - If you guys have an IT job opening that has a workperiod to august or mid sept? Call me? Please? Thanks :P





Mit dir bin ich auch allein , Ohne dich...

No comments: