Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conscript!!

It's finally here, the day of being conscripted into the local defense force..

although i dread this day, i have been mentally preparing myself since leaving secondary school..
guess it isn't enough, i still hate this day, the lack of freedom, the indescribable torture, the pain of leaving things behind(not that i have much to leave behind) and well.. the thought of wasting two years of my life for something that seems.. really bonkers in my opinion.

i just have to say.. for someone who implement national service, he sure doesn't know the pain of going through it..

damn you grandfather!! :P

so.. here's a farewell to you.. from me..
i'll keep this blog up and alive..
by blogging weekly.. or setting a pre post for that day to come...

off i go..

and for you who don;'t know what i got into..

i'm serving the boys in blue.

i hope to see you on the streets :P
give me a chance to plant some drugs on you and arrest you!! :P

:P

Cheers guys, see you in a few!






i know there are those who wants to see me with "botak" hair.. damn you too!!

No comments: