Thursday, October 9, 2008

Somehow, Somewhere

I thought, i'll schedule this post to keep some thoughts of entering the Police..

few good points about being in the police
we get to bring camera phones
memory devices(except psp)
our uniform is blue( well this is only better until the army receives their digital camo(ARGH!!))
the camp is somewhat near my house.. hah
it's on the mainland!! (no more journey to the west for me when i book out!!)

and the fact that..

it's the police!!

no one can say no to you, unless higher ranker or what nots!!

Last thought of the day.
I found this out from my friend

Should be quite reliable

My confinement period is probably up to next week :P
weeee

friday!!

by the time you read this anyhow..

i'm probably missing my bed..
my books..
my pc..
my photoshop..
watching shows on tv
the good food.
comfort
a good shower without seeing sausages everywhere..

well.. i'll miss everything about life.

but what to do..
the rants of a conscript doesn't go up to the grandfather ;p

Cheers!

hope to see you soon!! :P

No comments: