Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Faithful Lunar New Year

The thing i really like about new years are.. well aside from the family gatherings, the gathering of red envelopes(packets) are actually the cherish moments of family reconciliation ( well, except for my sister.. that i'm still having a grudge ) but hearing from my mom that her brother that was given away decided to join back into our family events gave me that sense of family unity, during the reunion dinner.. it was actually quite.. touching to see the whole family screaming at each other, cheering and wishing each other with greetings..

though on the cousins side.. it was rather subtle..
but nevertheless.. it's always good to see people uniting..

it's those one of year events that happens..
but while that moment last..
it was actually quite everlasting..

i wonder when i will unite with that special one..

Ha!.. till then, happy lunar new year ;)




- Trust Me.. I'm No Otaku, I'm Just Strange.

No comments: