Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loading...

It's another tuesday..
the forth post, in four weeks...

that i'm blogging..
seems like blogging on tuesdays is gonna be a common routine for me!!

let's start of with Sunday..a week ago!..
where the WoW gang (not featuring Pris) hanged,
to chill and what not's..

where we happened to pass by TCC at a certain somewhere..
and i happened to spot a certain Smile...
damn me and my mouth.. for telling the rest ..

myeh. but nevertheless.. that Smile really perk the day up!!
well.. followed by the 5 man Blackwing raid that we wiped so many times...
fail man.. fail...

Going back a little more...

went out last week on a photoshoot..
wasn't my favourite kind of shoots..

Nighttime scenery..
as my camera's lens is a little low on the aperture department..
my shots.. mostly came out.. blurred or shaky. even with ample shutter opening and aperture..
and a bloody tripod..
it's sad..comparing that the fact my fellow photographer companion has a compact that beats my slr..

Here's some of the outcome of the day's shot..
nothing fantastic in my opinion..



The Quay down the Boat



Patriotic Vandals



In the old days..



Full what ton?



Gone with the flash



Her camera is better than mine.. sigh




Personally, i would love to head down to some convention, where i can indulge in still life photography.. but.. i really need a new lens, with my current lens kit. i can only show daylight scenery.. whereas low lighting settings are a no-go for me..
i hate to admit it.. but Sony choices of Lens are affordable for the average Jon.. it's sad.. they should have thought of the low budget consumer :P, time to rattle up that piggybank..




All in all, the past week wasn't that bad, couple it up with Work and WoW every night for new gears, i just wish i have a sergeant's pay.. haha..

Till then..

I'll catch you.. somehow! :P






P.S - Erna, remember the Enma AI poster that i told you about? She rocks on my wall, check her out here!!


Click on her for an enlarged version






- Trust Me.. I'm No Otaku, I'm Just Strange.

No comments: