Tuesday, March 24, 2009

third week in a row..


Got a new game for my DS..
and it rocks my socks!!


Grand Theft Auto : CHINA TOWN WARS!!



just got it today, haven't really tried it today.. got some work to settle,
personally, i think i only blog on tuesdays
or rather.. free on tuesdays due to WoW..

WoW has suck my soul in the night time.. and my portable games in the daytime..
Kinda sucky in some way..

no outside life..and who wants a geek nowadays!

but oh boy, the game is worth it..
GTA with interactive controls, makes it a whole new game..

Yet to really go in depth for now.. so far it still has the standard GTA interface and controls taken from the playstation!!
kinda disappointed for Rockstar porting GTA4 for the xbox360..
think it was rather redundant as mostly GTA fans are playstation users..
but.. phfff what can i do..
it's all about the money...




the only good games on the 360 is Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2! Imho!! :P




on the other hand.. i'm on a mini spree with my figurines expenditure!

over the weekends, my pre order of Revoltech's Yuki Nagato came :P
and i went to collect it..
finally had some time to actually mess around with it..

though i'm having a bad time with my flash techniques..
and the fact that revoltech joints are always loose..and therefore harder to pose..
doesn't really help..
but nevertheless..
this Yuki Figurine rocks my socks! totally!!

This version of Yuki actually fits her in Her witch guitar hero costume,
which i already did mention that she rocks my socks off, be it if she's actually playing metal or country!!



Witch "Guitar Hero" Outfit!



Tribute to Johnny Cash!!



With that cold blank Stare...



Bad Flash Control..


Myeh, apparently, my photos shows one thing, i really need to clean up my table.. and have a better control in flash.. or the understanding of it..but till then, i'll use what available techniques i have.. ha..

The figurine has other items that came along with her, but i decided that the hat, cloak and guitar will do for the night!! and don't bother about asking whether i'll choose Haruhi or Yuki..

it's a rather brain wreaking question :(

It's late, it's an emo quiet night..
it's time For GTA.. Chinatown WARS!!

Till then, i'll see you around ;)
cheers..


- Trust Me.. I'm No Otaku, I'm Just Strange. -

No comments: